Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where is the Love?

Tragedy has struck.


Little Blue has passed away at 7:45 am this morning.


Little Blue was my ipod. He has gone with me through all sorts of adventures from Hawaii to ice cream labeling day at Aggie Ice cream. He played the music when I was sad, glad, or just needed to hear that the single ladies needed a ring on it. I don't know how to get through the days. I want to pick him up and turn him on and hear him play the songs but he is silenced. Silenced! Let the phone be put off the hook, let their be a moment of silence for this wonderful piece of Apple equipment.


Now a little song to make me feel better:


I would have given you all of my heart But there's someone who's torn it apart and he's taken just all that I have But if you want I'll try to love again Baby, I'll try to love again, but I know...The first cut is the deepest Baby I know The first cut is the deepest But when it comes to bein' lucky, he's cursedWhen it comes to lovin' me, he's worst...I still want you by my side Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried...take it away...




Bridget Jones Moment:
Weight: 219
Water: 4 liters
Miles: 8.5 miles or 15741 steps
Calories burned: 1254.5
Workout: I didn't have time! I wanted to!
Breakfeast:
2 eggs with mushrooms and candian bacon 4 pieces of celery with peanut butter and 4 oz of yogurt
Lunch:
Chef salad with yogurt
Dinner:
Chicken salad
Snacks
sugar free gum, 2 cookies.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get a new ipod. It will be hard at first to replace someone so special to you, but it will be worth it in the long run! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry. Was the funeral nice?

    ReplyDelete