Saturday, March 21, 2009

Here is my real post..





It was a beautiful day today. I was stuck once again in the Lundstrum center office from 12 to 6 looking out the window at the glory of spring. Oh happy spring. I wanted to be outside so badly! Oy!


So today marks the one day start of South Beach diet. It used to be so easy when I was a pig. I would just go to the store and look for the boxes and shiny things that would scream Buy Me, I am sugary delicious! Eat Me, Love me! It was a glorious orgy of bright advertisng and high frucose corn surypt.



Here is a picture to my new reality.








I miss my old life.



Bridget Jones Moment:

Weight:220.9
BMI:31.62
Wii Fit Age:29
Minutes worked out:45 minutes Calories burned 512
Miles or Steps: 3.7 mile or 7,150 Calories burned 496.1
Breakfeast:
2 eggs 1 slice of turkey 4oz. yogurt 3 pieces of celery with laughing cow cheese.
Lunch:
Didn't have it. I was stuck in the office
Dinner:
Chicken salad red beans and baslamic vinegar dressing
Snacks:
8 almonds, 1 sugar free turtle, string cheese, and 4oz of yogurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment