Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a Great Day for The Irish!









Oh, I woke me up this morning and I heard a joyful song From the throats of happy Irishmen
Gotta love this holiday..
A hundred thousand strong Shure it was the Hibernian Brigade Lining up for to start the big parade, So I fetched me Sunday bonnet and the flag I love so well, And I bought meself a shamrock just to wear in me lapel,
Great News. Went from being 230 to 222.
Don't you know that today's March seventeen?
It's the day for the wearing of the green It's a great day for the Irish, it's a great day for fair
Love my heritage..
The side-walks of New York are thick with Blarney,
For shure you'd think New York was Old Killarney It's a great day for the Shamrock, for the flags in full array
Sugar cravings have died down..
We're feeling so inspirish, shure because for all the Irish
It's a great, great day It's a great day for the Irish, it's a great day for fairBegosh, there's not a cop to stop a raiding Begorrah all the cops are out parading It's a great day for the Shamrock, for the flags in full array And as we go a-swinging, every Irish heart is singing
I love this song..Didn't do so great on my test but oh well

It's a great, great day!
Brigdit Jones Moment:
Weight:222
BMI:31.76!
Wii fit age: 28
Water: 6 Liters
Miles: 8317 or 4.5 miles plus 32 minutes of wii fit!
Breakfeast:
2 eggs mushrooms,2 slices of Candian Bacon, 4oz of yogurt
Lunch
Club salad (cheese, tomato, turkey), 4oz of yogurt
Dinner:
Chicken Salad with kidney beans, celery, and mushrooms.
Snacks
1 fudgical, 15 almonds, and 1 peppermint patty!
I might actually have a chance of fitting in my grad out fit!

1 comment:

  1. Blake! I am so proud you have almost halved your Wii age! I'm 46 on the Wii Fit, and was happy to see that you were up in the 40s as well. Now you have totally passed me! You should feel the pride of your accomplishments. oh, and just so you know, I read your blog every day. I love it. keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete