Friday, March 20, 2009

Now for the fun part..cause sharing is caring!






Aren't you proud of me? I paralled parked on a hill! Not facing down but up! See there is hope for me.



Today was a great day because A. Grant was born he's a cute little stinker and has great hope. So thats good. Also its Friday it is almos to my one week mark on the South Beach Diet! One nice thing is that my stomach is now running away in fear. I hear it rumbling (or perhaps its hungry?) it knows its death knell is coming!



Small confession. Tonight was so much fun. My friends Bridger and Katie (my Grey's Anatomy buddy) and some othe people I didn't know so well went up Logan Canyon for a campfire adventure. Bridger makes awesome dump cake. I mean like killer dump cake over a fire, well being in the canyon and celebrating my weight of 221.7 I had some. I know. I know. Three hail marys and a 40 minutes on the treadmill. I feel so dirty.



So anyway it is a great day. I am so exicited for tomorrow. Start of week 2 here we come!

Bridget Jones Moment:
Weight:221.7
BMI:31.56
Water:4 oz.
Miles Walked: 4.0 6,000 steps
Exercise: 30 minutes on the Wii fit. Strength Trainning and Yoga
Wii fit age: 25

Breakfeast:
2 eggs turkey and 2 slices of Candian Bacon with salsa 4 0z of yogurt and a glass of milk.
Lunch
Club salad and yogurt
Dinner:
Chicken breast with califlower and brocoli
Snacks
1 fudgesical and dump cake. (oy with the guilt already!)


No comments:

Post a Comment