Monday, March 23, 2009

An Explanation on the Mamma Mia workout.



Dear Readers,

Some of you had asked what the Mamma Mia workout is. Now for all of you familar with the Meryl Streep/ABBA marvolus piece of movie candy go ahead and scroll back down to the work out pics from last Saturday. For those of you who need a refresher let me explain Meryl Streep, ABBA, Greece, and love is the basic premise (plus wonderful singing by Pierce Brosan. James Bond singing? What has the world come to? ) All of you who scrolled down eyes back up here.

Anyway I had run out of music to listen to while sweating on the Ellicptical machine. Beyonce had put all the single ladies put a ring on it, U2 had me having odd thoughts (if you are on a streets with no name then your GPS is obviously not working duh.) and my fail all the crazy wreck Amy Wienhouse making me going I would rather not be home with you (cause of the line "I rather be home with Blake than do seventy days..) so I was in a knundrum.

Then Lighting hit my brain.

MAMMA MIA!

If I could do the whole soundtrack then I could reward myself with a fudgiscal. Sad what I get exicited about nowsdays isn't it? So every MWFS I put on the soundtrack and off I go! Then I go lay down for 15 minutes and I am grateful for being able to move.



Bridget Jones Moment:
WEIGHT: 219 (I am offically a teenager! Like totally!)
Water: 6 liters
Miles: 3.3 or 6184 steps
BMI:31.37 (Still obsese but I'm going to show that Wii fit whose boss! )
Calories burned: 479 walking and 532 according to the machine
Workout: 40 minutes on the Ellicptical. (It almost didn't happen but Igot lucky! I would rather go running than read about Bivarte Data Anaylis.)
Wii Fit Age: 28
Breakfeast:
2 eggs mushrooms, candian Bacon, and salsa
3 pieces of celery with laughing cow cheese
4 0z of yogurt.
Lunch:
Small piece of Salmon left over from last night and asparagus and a 4th of jello.
Dinner:
Grilled chicken with Rosemary, asparagus, and a salad.
Snacks
1 fudgiscal, Sugar free mint, 7 almonds, a sugar free turtle.


4 comments:

  1. You amaze me. You're getting healthy and I can't stop eating Cadbury, cheese and avacado. But I am getting more fruit in--it's delicious here! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesomed! I love Mama Mia!!! I am gonna take your advice and put it on my Ipod. I will take it running with me and to the gym, the only problem is I can't help but sing every word, so Golds members your in for a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake, this is making me laugh while we are in the surgery waiting room. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blake, I love you! I haven't laughed this hard in a while! And that's a very good idea...

    ReplyDelete