Monday, March 16, 2009

Praise the Lord I can hear again!

Today was suppose to be like this:









But instead it was like this:







So you could see how this day was full of magical possibilities. After my post last night many of you must have sent out your great postive enegry in the direction of Bridgerland Auidology which had finally received these:





Picture them in BLUE. A very Manly blue. With my awesome buddy Tek I can now bluetooth my phone, ipod, tv, etc to my hearing aids. So now when you think I am talking to myself I could be jamming out to some new cool song, or talking to somebody. These things are awesome! However I can now hear things I never thought possible like the fridge running. So if I ever get prank called and somebody says is your refrigdator running I can respond why yes it is! Thanks for asking! This is marvolous. However extremely dangerous with Spring fever rising with in me.

Now for some serious matters.

South Beach Day 2.

I woke up this morning and went running on the ellipictical machine for 30 minutes. It was fab! No one was in there so they didn't have to see me jiggle and bounce all over the place. It was nice it started the morning off on the right foot.

The sugar cravings are driving me nuts and I don't mean 15 of them.

Bridgit Jones Moment:

Breakfeast: 2 eggs scrambled with mushrooms and 2 slices of candian Bacon. (Why is it called Candian?) 4oz. of yogurt and three sticks of small pieces of celery with laughing cow spred.

Lunch: A club salad with light italian dressing.

Dinner: Grilled Chicken and aspargus and brocloci.

Snacks: 15 almonds 1 sugar free pepermint, 1 string cheese, and one sugar free lifesaver, and my savior the fudgiscal. (Songs could be written about this wonderful thing!)

Steps walked: 6242 or 3.4 miles

Calories burned:509.0

I was so happy about my hearing aids the sugar cravings died down! Yippe! Till tomorrrow!

Blake











1 comment:

  1. oh Blake you can do it boy, if I can anyone can. I am so stoked about your new ears, I bet its so great, technology man, isn't it wonderful? Love ya boy, you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete