Sunday, March 22, 2009

A letter from a dear Friend...




Dear Blake,


How are you? I miss you so much. I heard from Pito the toaster that you started the South Beach Diet. What's the story with that? Do you remember the nights that we made that delicous banana bread? Oh! You missed St. Patricks Day did we have plans to do Sugar cookies together?


What has happened to our relationship? Don't you care about me? I mean I promised you lasting love and fiedility but if you want to throw that away for a piece of celery that's your choice but don't expect me to sit on your counter waiting for you to come home. I want to try. If you need counicling I will wait for you!


Love you! Call Me! Miss you!


XOXOXO


Jorge!









Bridget Jones Moment:
Weight:222 (Dumpcake revenge)
Water: 24 oz
Workouts: 1 hour and 5 minutes on the Wii fit ( a mix of strength training and yoga)
Didn't wear my pedometer today so the steps are not measurable.

Breakfeast:
2 eggs green peppers, mushrooms and onions. Salsa on top with 3 pieces of celery with peanut butter and 4oz of yogurt.
Dinner: (Ate breakfeast at 11:30 went to church at 1 home at 3).
Salmon with lemon juice and pepper, steamed aspargus, and sugar free mixed fruit jello (4oz).
Snacks:
1 fudgesical.

1 comment:

  1. You are my favorite form of entertainment! I need to try to lose 15lbs. I will use you as my inspiration! Swimsuits here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete