Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Joyeux Noel

Here is  me Christmas Morning.



Picking Emily up at the airport. So scary! People are nuts! However my Mini kicked scored a great spot and was in and out. Bertie for the win!



The annual Ure Children Christmas shot.




Christmas morning at Grandma Dars. It's like Christmas exploded!


Then Grandpa Vern turned into Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty. 

Then this happened. Let's just say there was enough sugar to keep me going for the afternoon. Hot chocolate, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, peppermint marshmellos and crushed candy canes. Just a few of my favorite things!

No more sprinkle containers and Greek God yogurt Tupperware containers. It's like Santa heard my plea. Sadly no replacement for Manuela the blender. Not enough time for Santa.


Now I can be Charlie from Charlie's Angels! Jawbone speakers and Beats by Dr. Dre. Commence the deafness. 

From Sushi the cat hope you had a Merry Christmas! Let's make a pact for next year and be naughty and save Santa the trip.








No comments:

Post a Comment