Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gratitude


Every Christmas since my Mom had cancer (read about it here and here I personally try to find something that reminds me of what the power of kindness and strength can do for others. I'm not a big oh! Watch this! Do this share kind of video person. So you don't have to worry that I will send you email links of kittens sneezing.

So when I get pulled down by all the consumerism and stress there is always a story of someone or something that make me go so this is what it's all about. I don't know the Parker family personally but we do share something in common we come from the same hometown and that makes them friends of friends. It makes it more powerful.

I don't celebrate loss. I celebrate stories of goodness and strength. I celebrate people who teach me so much every year. I celebrate life.

I celebrate love.





No comments:

Post a Comment