Thursday, April 23, 2009

Working 9 to 5..




I've got a job interview tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous. So nervous that tonight I had a little too much sugar and gave myself a headache. It was so bad that I was like "Oh Almond Joy!" How could you do this to me? I was there for you. I sang to your children, I secretly snacked on you during Fast Sunday, I was blessed to have you around, you were there when I was lonely and sad, often glad..(okay enough of this I sound like a country song)


Anyway if you read this post between the hours of 12 pm to 1pm please send out postive enegry. I kinda need it. So that way I can be a contributing member of society and not be the eternal pool boy. Not that I don't love being a pool boy but I only have so many years before I look like the pool grandpa. But that's a different post for a different time.





Bridget Jones Moment ! Yay says the singular person in the audience.
Weight: 213.2
BMI:30.84
Water: 2 liters
Workout: 40 minutes on the ellicptical. (I had a lot of emotional issues I needed to work through)
Breakfeast:
2 eggs with candanian bacon, mushroom, and onions. 4oz of yogurt
Lunch:
Chicken Salad Sandwich and a cookie
Dinner: (this dear readers is when sugar attack happened I was like run! Save yourself and the children! but alas it was too late. )
Chicken Cashew chicken
small dipped frozen yogurt ice cream cone.
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog from my cousin Amy's post. So just in case you thought I was a crazy blog stalker with no life....i'm not haha.
    But Good Luck with the interview, I hope you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I Will definetly be sending out some good energy for you, you'll do great! hope you get the job... lol love this post, you crack me up. your doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! I'll take over the pool boy position if needed! You can just call me pool gal!

    ReplyDelete