Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is here they are writing sonnets...



(This cool picture comes from JudyBartonArt.com)


Spring is HERE!

It came in last night.

Silently.

I am so glad.

The flowers are starting to bloom.


Like small children people went out.


Took their shoes off. And heistantly they felt the grass with their white toes.

I was jealous.

I had to sit and hand out frisbee golf discs.


by myself.

Yet tonight I walked and looked at the grass.


Said hello to it.


Encouraged it to stay.


Then I looked at the full moon.


And I said hello to it too it too. So it wouldn't get jealous.


Then I walked into my hot apartment.


And I threw open the windows.


To let the breeze cool down my apartment.


Also air out the stink of winter.


I'm ready.


Are you?


Bridget Jones Moment:
Weight" 216.8
BMI: 31.36
Miles: 4.4 or 8,508
Workout : 35 minutes on the ellicptical. Finally!
I was kinda naughty today when it came to food. Richard had those powdered doughnuts in the office. I had to have one. Then somebody made me cookies. Of course I had two. Then I had to sit in the office all day. I'm also a little stressed because the job searching isn't going so great. Three weeks till what? Me in a judges outfit looking for work. I'm cute anybody want to hire me?
Breakfeast:
1 cup of oatmeal with cinamon and chopped walnuts celery and 4oz of yogurt.
Lunch:
Chef Salad with 4oz of yogurt. bite of double double chocolate chip ice cream.
Dinner:
Chicken with steamed brocoli and brown rice.
Fudgicscal.
Snacks.
See previous post. So guilty. I hate this. Why? What deep issues do I need work through?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Spring, too bad its gonna cool down a bit this weekend, at least there isn't any snow! good job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Hopefully Spring will stay longer than just the last 4 days, and that it won't snow today. ugh looks like rain at least. I know what you mean, I have a feeling that the moment I'm done with phase 1 that it'll be really hard to stay away from the sweets. gotta love sugar free reese's!!

    ReplyDelete