Monday, June 22, 2009

Now that its My Birthday I Don't Know What to Do...



These are the strawberries I picked from the backyard of the bungalow a couple of days ago. It was a great night.
I am 25 today!
It's the Princess and I's 25th celeberation of being brother and sister.
Internet is coming to the Bungalow tomorrow.
Yippe!
Cable too.
Now when I have burst of workout and funny inspiration I can write it out for you.
I want to sign up for a gym membership. Any suggestions?
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    check out crossroads fitness in layton, it's only $10 bucks a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy happy birthday yesterday! that is so exciting! hmmm I don't really know of any gyms other than golds... weber state? that one kind of sucks. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete