Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Homeward Bound


Aloha Hoi!
If you have ever been to Lagoon I love to ride the fire dragon roller coaster called the Colussus (I know I spelt it wrong but I'm too lazy to Google how to spell it.) as you ride up the general uptake you get this feeling of apprehension and a little bit of exicitment then after the last clicky clack you drop going down through crazy turns and then suddenly you go upside down through two huge hoops. As you go right to the center of the circle your hair and body feels like it flipped upside down. You feel like you are standing right but upside down.
Thats how I feel after doing an all nighter on the Red Eye flight back home from Maui. If you didn't understand the previous post think of riding the tea cup ride at Disneyland 3 times in a row (or was it four?) and then walking back to your hotel. Thats how I feel at the moment.
Absolutly looped.
But anyway. I missed you all. I had no way to blog each day from the beach or else I would have blogged everyday. So get exicited. Stories and pics coming tomorrow. Or at 3 in the morning depending on how I handle getting back to Utah time.
I'm back I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 4 times. Add an I-Scream Sundae, a massive corndog and cotton candy in the mix and you have yourself a little slice of heaven. Glad you're back! I missed letting you know about the fashion faux pas I saw!

    ReplyDelete