Friday, June 19, 2009

I said Doctor! Uhe Ching chang walla bing bang...

I got an epidural today. My sympathies to all the pregant ladies. Earlier I had blogged about wanting to get one to have some relief from the scaitc back pain. In theory it sounded wonderful. Yet when I was in that room mooning the Dr. man trying to make small conversation (brief excerpt What about that weather yesterday?") then Wham! Bam! Thank You Ma'm! Now my butt is numb. Remember when you got to go ice blocking for a church activity and even though you used a towel after the end of the night your butt was numb?

Thats how I feel right now.

Numb butt.

Thought you would like to know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have had some numb bums in my life! I epidurals, and I have also had cortizone shots, they hurt like h e double toothpicks! You should try that next!

    ReplyDelete