Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We All Need Pills to Sleep at Night..


Why this photo? Because I need to take some new photos that's why. That and who doesn't need a sexy pin up for their computer screen? I mean we all need a little something sexy to get our engines going when ever we turn on the computer. So feel free to copy and paste it for your back ground on your computer. I won't tell anybody. It will be our little secret. Like that time when you promised yourself "just one bite" and proceeded to eat a whole pint of Haagan Daz ice cream.

I won't tell.

Cause sometimes having a secret is what gets us going through the day. I don't trust people who claim to live a completely honest life. For some reason they are the ones I find on the Channel Five news broadcast admitting to having an affair.

But often there are the secrets so juicy, so scandalous that when they are exposed we often don't know what to do with them. We feign ignorance or mild surprise but in reality it shocks down to our very core. We don't know how to respond.

So we pretend we don't see it.

Yes sometimes its good for the soul to have a few secrets stashed away inside to use as emotional currency to use for ourselves and to give away to others when the time is right. But often when those secrets get revealed before it is time is when the real problems start.

I have a good one.

But its not time to reveal it yet.

Can you guess what it is?

Here's a hint.

It's going to shock you.

2 comments:

  1. OOOooooOOOO!! Very mysterious! I shall stay tuned....

    ReplyDelete
  2. when??? oh man, that's going to drive me crazy! i wanna know!!

    ReplyDelete