Thursday, July 16, 2009

You Aren't Sorry

Words Words Words Words

Words. Words. Words. Words.

Words Words Words


We use words as source of emotional warfare. We say them to comfort ourselves when we aren't living up to standards

So we lie to families

We lie to the neighbors
sometimes we lie
cause we like the sound of them.
But sadly

we lie to ourselves all the time.

Like when I ate a whole half gallon of ice cream.

Then went to the store and bought another one.

Then I lied and said I went to the gym afterwords.

but I actually laid on the couch.

watching desperate housewives.

Maybe I should stop saying Sorry.

And let my actions speak louder

than my WORDS.

Cause words without power

have no strength

and become fat and flabby.

weak and sad.

But words have the ability to heal too.

Simple ones usually do the trick

Hello

I'm with you

Let me help

You make me proud

since I am (and you are too) all children

instead of glaring and looking for faults

we should look for the good.

Lets use the good WORDS.





1 comment:

  1. Is there a Wii at the Bungalow? I just got "Active" for the Wii and I LOVE IT! You should try it! Keep going. My husband's theory is you can eat anything you want as long as you work out. Try thinking that way. Next time, buy the little tiny cups of B&J ice cream. You get your fill and you don't eat a whole gallon. Believe me, I've been there, and still go there every once in a while! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete