Thursday, July 2, 2009

We Go On Hurting Each Other..


Why is it that I have fallen in love with such a sinful treat? I keep on telling myself when I walk past it at the grocery store that I need to just walk on by and pay no attention to it like Heidi and Spencer Pratt just pretend it doesn't exist and eventually it will go away.

Well its been two pints (or two weeks) later and I'm still hooked. Do they have a twelve step program for Java Chip Frap Ice Cream lovers? Cause either its time for me to have a self intervention or check myself into ice cream rehab. This is a serious matter. I find myself sneaking a bite here and there through an episode of Desperate Housewives, job searching, and dare I say it telephone calls?

I'm a terrible person.

But if you add sprinkles to this sinfully delicious treat. Oh Heaven.

Sweet delicious sinfully heaven.


1 comment:

  1. You should probably go the actual Starbucks drive-thru window and perhaps order yourself a Double Chocolate Chip Frappachino cream blend (make sure it's the cream blend, or else they will mix it with coffee and it tastes yucky) And after your partake of it's deliciousness, you will be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete