Friday, July 31, 2009

I Could Keep On Dancing Just For Show..

Its funny when you graduate from college the ceremony is called commencement. Which I found out means a beginning. In a sense when they hand you that lovely diploma cover the powerful university hands you back your life and says go and do something marvelous! Then as a little side note they call you up every six months and go "Hi My name is Julie I'm calling on the behalf of Utah State University your generous donation is late this month is everything okay?"

So if you have noticed lately I've been feeling a little lost. Like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ I've crash landed in a rather odd land. At the moment I'm clinging to the my little farmhouse swatting at the little people who are trying to help me going Get Me Home! I just want to go home! Yet I know that my yellow brick road is waiting for me. I can see it. I have barely touched it. I haven' t done the big old skip around the circle yet.
I know that my future is very bright and shinny with just a hint of green but I can't seem to get to it. However I realized that two months ago the people I swatted away I've been running back to saying I'm sorry please forgive me. It is crazy navigating this grown up world. So when I have it figured it out I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment