Thursday, July 16, 2009

And I Want To Thank You...


So lately I have been regressing a little bit in my maturity level. Lately I have been stuck in the late 90's and early 2000's as far as music and sayings. For example when I was working last night at the Farr's when somebody expressed their undying love for Playdough ice cream. Ordinarily I just give that big fake "Oh how nice smile" while secretly I mock them. (I'm a bitter ice cream scooper what can I say?) before I could stop myself I found myself saying If you like it so much why don't you marry it?

Another example. I have discovered the joyous wonder of the wonderful artist Dido. Though her name has a certain naughty qualities which we won't discuss cause this is a family environment. Anyway back to the main focus of the is post I just wanted to say thank you to all the awesome readers out here who take time out their busy workdays to read about my addictions to food, my strange obsession with ABBA (I know it scares me too) and the love struck Spanish mixer. Through it all you have been here. I thank you for telling your friends.

Sappy I know.

But sometimes I just have to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment