Thursday, September 14, 2017

No One Likes a Fat Pop Star.

My thoughts every time I go to the gym.  

I’m afraid my trainer is going to fire me.

I know I say this weekly but, this time I really think it’s going to happen. Which is so sad because he’s the first person that I’ve met that has stuck with the crazy that is me. After my first trainer had a mini mental breakdown*. (*No. It wasn’t caused by me. Surprising I know.) I was really hesitant with working with another person.

So when the Mama Joye called and said Hey I’ve found this trainer everyone in the ward is raving about do you want to go with me?

Why not? Was my reply.

Here’s the funny thing. My mother followed Mr. Trainer’s advice to a T and looks amazing. Not that she didn’t look amazing before but it’s always nice to get help to move towards your best self no?

I on the other hand?

Weeellll…


This the part that I had my laundry list of reasons why I’ve been so off and on. However reasons are glorified excuses and I really have been trying hard to wean myself off of them. There are however two issues that have stood in the way of my progress.  A bad thyroid and B. I love food too damn much.
Which has hindered progress so to speak. That and I love food too damn much*. (*I know I know I said twice but it bears repeating.)


Tomorrow I have an appointment with Mr. Trainer and I’m afraid my performance evaluation is going to come back as less than satisfactory. Normally this would be due to lack of information or unclear expectations. However this is not the case.  
Because I’m a research nerd at heart I have all the data and articles and also I have a meal plan designed to keep it all in place.


Yet here we are.  


I'll keep you posted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment