Thursday, September 21, 2017

All My Mistakes Start With Haagan Daz and Ben Jerry

Fat Blake establishing order.
Fat Blake is the captain now. He told me yesterday morning when I was looking in the mirror he stuck his fat pudgy fingers and did the whole I’m looking at you gesture and said “Blake I’m the captain now” and the sad thing is I waved my little white flag of surrender and said why not? 

Remember how I wrote about missing the middle of the weight loss story? Well this is it. This is me driving thru McDonald’s and ordering a big Mac meal with fries, and a Mcflurry and a REGULAR Coke because no one puts baby in the corner. Cause if baby ate like this all the time he wouldn’t fit in the corner.

I wish this was an isolated incident but Fat Blake has decided that he’s going to eat to hurt. So, he takes all the frustration, the stress, the insecurity and he goes LETS GO GET ICE CREAM. There I am a boy in front of freezer asking am I Espresso*Cookie Crunch OR Rocky Road. (* It’s not coffee if it has flavoring) Fat Blake goes they are on SALE! GET BOTH of THEM! DO IT! DO IT NOW! We all know how that story ends.


I confess this because I have been Mr. 100% at the gym. I may lay on the floor cursing Mr. Trainer and the jackass who created burpees, but for the grace of Lulu I go. It's a whole Fifty shades of crazy going on inside my brain. 

Web MD has no cure for this other than to say it's probably cancer. 

And you wonder why I can't sleep at night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment