Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Let's have a Kiki

Me being artsy.

 Yesterday was one of those days where I woke up and I went SERIOUSLY?! Then laid in bed and scrolled through social media.

 
BIG MISTAKE. Like denying Julia Roberts the chance to shop at your store kind of mistake.


See at 5:45 am in the morning I didn’t need to see the brutal reminders of September 11th,2001, ranting against Bush and Trump, and I didn’t need to see the people tearing apart over every little thing. Remember when social media was new and we were posting random statements like Blake ate a whole cake today? Good times. After having a good dose of this I finally stopped scrolling and got in the shower.


Driving to work everyone was so angry riding bumpers, flinging middle fingers, and the feeling of rushing to get to get where they were getting. (Sadly, no Trim Down and Power Up with Tish).


Work we just don’t talk about.


By the time I got home I opened the door and was hunting through the cabinets and freezer looking for some carbs to take the edge off, when I finally went (insert favorite expletive here) this and grabbed my i-pod and put on my old school DJ headphones. Putting on my High school dance mix I cranked it up on loud and just let loose. A little running man, a little sprinkler, some scarecrow hand actions and movement.  I really was going for it. Then I heard from parking lot Look at that fat man dance! I’m not really sure what they said but I’m sure it was along the same lines there was pointing involved.

Oh well. I snuck back inside my apartment and for a minute I thought you know what I needed that. I need more dancing spontaneously and less flipping people off.  



(Next time I’m charging the neighbors when they watch.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment