Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Between Two Lungs

Did you realize dear friends that I forgot my blogveristy? Its been two years since I've started with my first post about the wonders of double (borderline third chin) and from there I've introduced you to the my kitchen aid mixer Jorge, my horrible obsession with ice cream and Grey's Anatomy, to that awful winter, to this latest adventure of running a marathon for all my 26.2 years on earth and whatever comes with it.

For those of you who have been here from the beginning and those of you just tuning in Thank you for taking time to blogstalk me. I appreciate it. Honestly I do. The fact that you find me entertaining makes me keep on writing. But I'd still write this even it was just for me just because I find myself kinda funny but maybe that's just me.

Oh well. Here's to another two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment