Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Take Me or Leave Me

I declared war last night on the Curry in a hurry neighbors. I tried to be nice. I tried to be friendly but lets face it. At 12 in the morning who is a nice person? I'm not. So there that. Now I just wear dark clothes and sneak around my complex afraid they are going to find me.

In more exciting news I went to body combat yesterday thinking that while my legs would look very nice this year the top half of my body would look like the pillsbury doughboy. Not a very flattering picture no? I was going to write this last night but I couldn't move my arms think of penguin trying to type. It wasn't a pretty picture. Today's goal is to do four miles. Every night I see the road I have to run in May and I tell myself that I can get there. That I'm strong enough.

So I'm going to enjoy this last bit of nice weather before the snow hits.

1 comment:

  1. Blake! I love your blog. Are you running the marathon in May? I'm doing the 5k.

    ReplyDelete