Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Open Your Eyes.


If you haven't noticed I've been on a blogging absence. It's due to the fact that I at the moment have no life. Well I mean I have a life cause obviously if I was dead I couldn't write this sentence but still socially not so much. Tonight I went out with some of my Logan friends which is always exciting to go out to the capital city (aka SLC) and I didn't know what to wear. Lately my clothes consist of three options work clothes, running/gym clothes, and then pajamas. Its not that I have become this crazy exercise fool but really there aren't a lot of hours left in the day after work. But I have to say it must be working I went from being 235 to 232! That's three pounds! Yay! A pound a week. I didn't know whether to be excited or cry.

But lets get back to the dinner shall we?

I gave up coke three weeks ago along with extra sweets. With only one treat day being Saturday after my long runs (last's week big splurge? A kids hamburger and fries from Wendy's. Yeah it wasn't in my fat little hands more than two seconds before it got inhaled. I wanted it so badly I almost drove around again to get another one) . I have done great the last three weeks but today I was ready to punch a donkey. That and I was really kinda pissed for only losing three pounds. Curse the Biggest Loser and its huge losses each week. But to make matters worse we went to Wingers. The place were asphalt pie lives. Let me describe this for you. Its made out of mint chocolate ice cream (which is my favorite) slathered in hot fudge and caramel and oreos and whipped cream. Oh did I mention it has an oreo crust? I didn't eat it but the rest of my table did.

I would have run naked through the restaurant to have a bite. Why didn't I? Cause I have this marathon in May and I thought if I have just one bite that's a three mile run. With hills. Somehow the craving died. I still want it. I want it so badly. But I can't have it.


Curse you moral standards!

The Bridget Jones Moment has been relocated to Myfitnesspal.com if you are intersted in seeing what I shoved in my face please be my friend bfarru22 or look for the fat kid in the photos. I moved the tracker button over here so that you can see what's been losing. If you look closer you'll notice its my bff Jorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment