Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'd Like to Hate Myself in the Morning

But Raise a Little Hell Tonight..(The rest of the line)

You thought I was going to go away again didn't you.

Sorry to disappoint you.

I have been rather busy you know. My apartment looks like a terrible hurricane, tornado, and mild wind storm had a wild night and came visited me. I'd post pictures but who needs to see a
terrible disaster I tell you? But if you would love to post pictures of your mess I'd gladly look and mock inside my head. But I'd add a bless your heart afterward cause we all know that will make it all better. Or perhaps you prefer sweet spirit?

Moving on.

Did I tell you?

I finally have a day off! I know. Oh boy I'm lucky! You know what I'm going to do on my day off? Besides call Merry Maids? Which raises another question are the merry maids that merry? Or is that just a gimmick to get you to call them cause if they aren't that merry do you get a discount? Don't laugh. You know you thought it when that commercial comes on with the two merry ladies in the ugly green polo shirts cleaning those grody toilets with a smile! Cause I don't smile when I clean my toilet. In fact I use those words I used from my mother that I'm not suppose to use in public. But if you want to know you will have to ask her..

On that note..guess what fun activities I'm going to do? For all of you playing the drinking game...you guessed it! Laundry! Go me and my domestic life.

So if you find a lovely lost Merry Maid will you direct her to my house?




No comments:

Post a Comment