Thursday, August 5, 2010

But I see your True Colors Shining Through..

(This is to tide you over till I get home and will be able to post pictures of what I've been up to the last few days. So enjoy one of my unpublished blog from the archives.)

25 things about me that you obviously don't know about me through Facebook Stalking.

1. I have a love affair with ice cream at least once a week. A pint of Hagaan Das or Farr's Ice cream will suffice.
2. Java Frappicionos equal very random and crazy things out of me. I tend to end up in new cities or places.
3. I am a hopeless romantic. I love the idea of being in love and since it is so lacking in my life, I have to live vicariously through other people.
4. The hours of four to five need to be spent in bed for down time. Of all the lesson's in life my mother has taught me this is the one I follow religiously.
5. I hate to eat alone.
6. My Grandma Dar and Momma Joye are the two biggest influences in my life.
7. Along with that My Grandpa Vern and my Dad also belong on this list.
8. My sister and I like to make up Ghetto Dances to trashy songs.
9. I still have all the words to Smelly Cat memorized, plus the hand actions.
10. Sun Valley Idaho, Grandma Dar's pool, and Hawaii are my three favorite places.
11. I need to read a book every night or else I go crazy.
12. I am extremely grateful for the friends in my life. (Cue in the Golden Girls theme song.)
13. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. A kiddie pool in a back yard, a Slurpee and a people magazine and I'm happy.
14. I believe in environmental causes. I think it is up to us to revoke some of the damage.
15. Grey's,O.C, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, and House are my shows. However I don't have the time to watch them except on DVD. Praise be to the man (or woman) who came up with that idea!
16. I hate Green beans and chocolate milk. Never liked them, never will.
17. I love car trips to somewhere exciting. With that said I enjoy singing to the Old standards in the car at the top of my lungs.
18. I love to go to bike shops. I blame my father for this.
19. I enjoy being creative, meaning if I don't have an artistic project going on I get cranky.
20. I love to be outside.
21. I love hard work because I know through it I'm going to get something out of it.
22. My grandma has always taught me that if you are going to give something always add a little extra whether it be cash, food, or your time.
23. I enjoy baking but cooking and I are having a hard time getting along.
24. I wish that I could be a jazz singer.
25. When I turn fifty my sister and I plan on throwing a huge party for being brother and sister. Why should marry people have all the fun?

1 comment:

  1. I laugh so hard at you and Emily, throwing a big party at 50 too funny! And I am the opposite I can cook but I can't bake. We should switch sometime.

    ReplyDelete