Thursday, April 19, 2012

Look At This Stuff Isn't Neat?




Pretty shiny medals and bibs!

Yesterday I was attacked by the sugar demon. I wanted sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. And Pancakes. With syrup. Lots of syrup. With Sprinkles and whipped cream. Ice cream, brownies you name it. I knew when I was nuts when I started fantasizing what I would do for for Necco wafers. Which I don't even like. I was ready to open up sugar packets and do a really bad impersonation of Al Pacino in Scarface. *I've never seen it I've just "heard" a lot about it. I swear.

Oh it was a hard day.

Yet I surprised myself when I came home I changed my clothes and went for a run. Instead of giving into the temptations of just lounging around and eating carbs I was running on Harrison before I realized what I had done. What a difference three months makes. That and I have a race on Saturday where I'm hoping to get another medal to add to my beautiful shiny collection. I'm not totally nuts I don't wear them everywhere. Just to special occasions like church and work and possibly a co workers wedding but that's pushing it just a bit.

Don't worry. I'm perfect. This morning just to scare myself I did the truffle shuffle. Yup. Still the truffle shuffle king. (You tube it.)

So there's that.




No comments:

Post a Comment