Saturday, August 22, 2009

SUMMERtime...


And now as summer comes to a close and while most of my friends and others prepare for school I am entering to another phase in my life. Yippe! As I cast off the shackles of college life I have shed off weight, emotions, and gone back to my roots. Yes this is a summer that will be remembered as one that goes up and down learning to live with myself (and my messes) and trying new things seeing what parts of myself do I want to carry on for my second parts of my adventurous twenties?

Well come Monday a new chapter opens. A new job and new people. Come Friday I'm treating myself to a little mini vacation so while everyone is in school I'm going to treat myself to some fun on the northern California coast.

Well here's to something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment