Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When The Sun Goes Down

Ever blessing has a cost I've learned. When you ask for change in your life you cannot request or control what you get. What's hard about blessings is that they push you out of your comfort zone. Every May I believe in changing my life. I don't know if it stems from living on campus for four years and having to move out the last day of finals or if it just comes from the transition from winter to spring.

I've been given three roads of choice lately. Each has a positive outcome and each has their own pluses and minuses. So to put it bluntly I'm just a bit run down but I'm OK. Cause I have to make a choice. Here's the 411. I've been offered the chance to return back up to Logan and essentially pick up my life that I moved on from two years ago. Or do I stay here and try this prn job at the hospital?

The only thing I know for sure right now is that I have to run. I have my marathon. That is consistent. What I want from the future? I want to be challenged by my job. I want to feel like I've made a difference to others and I want a new car. The Honda deserves to die. It would be the most humane thing to do.

So if anybody has any clear advice please comment. I'm at at the point where I want to break out my dart board and throw darts at the chart of my life and see what happens. What? That's how I ended up at USU. So now off to run 8 miles in this "warm" weather.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't is hard to choose between 2 good things? I would sit down and weight the pros and cons of each one. You will know what to do. Good luck! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete