Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blame it On the Weatherman

Maybe its the weather but I'm feeling rather confessional today. Blame it on the weather? I don't know if I've ever told anybody this but I'm a sprinkle olic. You know those little wax multi colored toppings that kids get on their ice cream? Yeah those are the ones. I have them in my ice cream, my yogurt, pudding and pretty much anything that you can put them on. I love them.

Second Confession. The more childlike the flavor the more I love it. When it comes to ice cream when I go to Coldstone I love love! their cotton candy ice cream with yup you guessed sprinkles gummy bears and mini chocolate chips. Or if its my alma matter Farr Better Ice Cream's playdough or bubble gum (I have to bring my own sprinkles they don't have any). I love blue raspberry slurpees or slush puppies. Blue cotton candy.

Third Confession. I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating. As I put new music on my ipod I find myself returning to the favorites of my childhood. Wilson's Phillips Hold On, Dido's Life for Rent, Spice Girls (don't judge. When I'm at mile 9 I need Yo tell me what want, I really want to zigga zigga ah..) and all other manners of 90's and late 80's pop. There is always room on my ipod for late 80's Madonna. Or another guilty pleasure The Chipmunk Adventure soundtrack. Yes. I still have all the words memorized.

So there they are. Things I had to just get off my chest. Now off for a 17 mile run! (Oh boy. That still makes go oh dear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment