Thursday, October 21, 2010

Turn on the Radio..

Just when you think I'm just going to drop off the face of the earth I come back with another guest and a good story. I promise after this week I won't be so sporadic..oh who am I kidding I'll just do the best I can and y'all can just sit back and enjoy it.

Before I introduce our guest I have to tell you a funny story. I have a very boring job. I'm by myself almost all day. Not good for Blake. I also have a nasty tendency to get songs get stuck in my head. So this morning I was kinda singing in the elevator. Well guess what.

I wasn't alone in the elevator.

So to maintenance lady who got to hear me sing It's so crazy right now..Hey Blake can you handle this..

Hey Cart can you handle this...

Cause its so crazy right now...

Cause my body is so bootylicious.

Yeah. It wasn't my finest moment.

2 comments: