Monday, October 11, 2010

She's just a Touch of Exotic...

Today's guest is a dear friend of mine. She and I both started at Mckay Dee at the same time! She is a wonderful mom and has a hilarious personality. Whenever I work with her she makes my day just a better day. So for my dear model friend...

Yoaneli!
Yoaneli! It is so nice to have you here today! What is or was your most inspiring workout?

leg weights! One day it will be to run the tour of France but is not really a run. But to walk, anywhere at night is lovely and inspiring to me and the best day is Saturday because it is when you try to plan fun stuff to do.

If you listen to music while workout or out on the town what do you listen to?

When I am getting dressed and putting on make up, I tune up the music and get into whatever I am listening too(romantics, heavy metal or rap/party reggeton music u know,drink all day...play all night!

Ever since you introduced me to the that song I can't get it out of my head! We always have fun dancing at work and I have to thank you for that! What is your gateway food? You know the yummy delicious stuff you can't say no to?

Chocolate cake and anything with pecans!

It's the same for me too! I can't say no to the chocolate cake but its been a month since I've had a slice! So what is your next goal or something that you inspire to?

find a good rewarding career and go to Hawaii!

Oh you will love HAWAII! Its one of my favorite places. One last question. What do you do to get yourself out of the dumps on those bad days?

Get closer to my kids..kiss them/hugs/listen/sit with them...

Yoaneli! You are such a great mom and a good friend! You always make my day better whenever I see you thanks for being a guest!

Tune in tomorrow for the next guest in our series!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment