Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Do You Want To Build A Snowman?


Oh good gracious are my legs are on fire.  There is something about waking up early though and going for a run (even if it's on a treadmill at 4:30 in the morning)  and moving your body. This morning I was running and there was nobody in my rock star gym so I brought in my little Charlie's Angel's speaker box (Hello Angels!) and I plugged in my running i-pod  and got the party started. Since I'm trying to keep my signing skills fresh I practiced all the signs I knew to the songs in the mirror. If they have a security camera in there they got a great you tube video of a fat kid hand dancing. 

I'm sore all over and picking up the phone is an exercise in torture but at least I'm able to say that I'm no longer stuck in the feeling that I can't do anything. Deciding to move on and letting stuff go was probably one of the best ideas I've had in a long long time. As I run/walk when I feel better. Maybe there is some truth to what Elle Woods said in Legally Blonde. "Endorphin's make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands" and I don't feel so hopeless maybe it helps that I put Neil Young on the back burner for awhile. 

I've started p90x as well. I do two workout days on Monday and Wen. with my long run being on Saturday.I'm not trying to be overly ambitious its more for the fact that I paid to do a half marathon, I work ten hour shifts and I've always wanted to try it. Hence the soreness. Also since school wasn't a possibility with my work schedule I needed something to fill the time! I hate being bored and Netflix doesn't have anything I want to watch except Arrow but I made a vow with the married people that I would only watch it with them so I have to wait. 

Oh!

Have I praised Epsom Salts yet? Cause if I haven't I totally mean to. Saved my life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment