Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I Really Want Is Deliverance



I call this picture Fat and Happy.

Anyway moving on new development in the fan lady department. Last night after coming home from the gym I in all my sweaty glory saw fan lady standing at the base of the stairs looking out at the snow. Which would have been adorable if I didn't hate her guts.

Well hate is a strong word how about mildly disgruntled?

So then came that awkward moment where I knew I was going to see her on the way back to my apartment. So I decided to use my Dolly Parton technique. For those of you who don't know what that is let me explain. I use this on all my difficult patients/residents/parents... its the overly friendly nothing you can say to me is rude I am a happy person attitude. Just like Dolly Parton. All that's missing is the huge hair.

As I was getting to the stairs she starts getting this weird panic deer in the headlights look on her face and amps up the jazzy (the motorized scooter) as fast it can go. To which I yelled rather loudly Hi Fan lady! Hope you are having a great day! Isn't this snow wonderful!


Oh well. You just can't help crazy.

In other less fascinating news I have lost 2.8 pounds. YAY me! Which is huge because in this whole dark time from the marathon I've gained enough weight to be a Biggest Loser contestant. But as of today I no longer meet the requirement. HAH! So from 261.2 to 257.7 (Yes I am a BIG boy.) I'll take what I can get.

How?

I've just decided to breathe food from now on. I don't taste it I just sniff it. That and I signed myself up for two half marathons one in April and one in May and I really don't want to haul around all this extra weight around if you get my drift?

So that's what's new with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Blake! Maybe I need to try the Dolly Parton technique. I kind of prefer the, I can be a bigger bitch than you so don't test me technique. :) See you at the gym!

    ReplyDelete