Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lets Get Away From It All

Bertie informed me this morning that she would like to go on a road trip.




She wants to taste the open road.






She has informed me if she does not get out of town soon and take her top off she will be very upset and will be prone to be throwing fits.

I do not blame her.


I want to go somewhere warm and hear the ocean rather than hear old ladies moan and cause commotions. I want to listen to terribly dated pop music (I'm looking at you Aqua) and sing it at the top of my lungs. I also need to go somewhere and put on my running shoes and explore somewhere new. This is starting to be a very needy post.

If anybody wants to join me I'm going to San Simeon California. I want to see the ocean and Hearst Castle, eat great food, and enjoy the sun for a little while. Anybody want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment