Friday, November 5, 2010

SuperGirl aka the Ballad of the Little Aunt.


Yes I've used this picture before and yes she does wear evening wear all the time. I mean whenever I've surprised her with a surprised jaunt up to Sun Valley she's cleaning the house or gardening in one of her evening gowns. She's just funny that way. (I'm joking about the evening gowns.)

I dearly love my little aunt. She has such a deep love of the outdoors and being active. She is very warm and caring. Every year she sends the best birthday cards in her beautiful handwriting. OH! and her love of music is unparalleled. She's quite the celebrity on the radios up in Idaho playing name that tune she has several aliases which have won all of us very nice prizes.

Which is why I am so grateful to dear friends who were able to get her to the hospital on Thursday. While mountain biking she hit a rough patch and broke both elbows, bruised some hips and tweaked her ankle. So she' coming home to roost and mend for a while.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment