Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let's Get Together And Feel Alright.

I've declared war on the cold. I'm hiding in my apartment with a hot rice bag, electric blanket, and three blankets on top of that. A little much? Maybe. But when you have electric heat and a tight budget one learns to get creative.

That's why for the last three days I've been in hibernation. Though I look outside and see the pretty fall colors and I yet I say no. No. No. And everybody now they tried to make me go to rehab but I say NO No No! sorry but it was stuck in my head.

Things are gearing up for my favorite holiday of lowered expectations. To Thanksgiving the holiday where you eat one meal, clean up said meal and sleep. No presents. No Music. No crazy seizure inducing lights. Is there nothing better? Don't forget dear friends there is a holiday between Halloween and Christmas. Stand up for it. Blog about it. Save me from Mariah Carrey and her new Christmas album!

Please?

Plus the prince got his mission call tonight.

Fort Worth Texas.

English Speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment