Sunday, July 18, 2010

Your Love is My Drug..


Maybe I need some rehab, Maybe I just need some sleep I got a sick obsession I'm seeing it in my dreams-Keshia "Your Love is My Drug"

It is Sunday. The day in which all Mormons are allowed to dress up in hot clothes and sit in a very hot building and then go home to their very hot houses. Unless they have air conditioning then they go home and dance around in their underwear to mock their non A/C neighbors. Usually during these hot miserable months I hide a lovely half pint of ice cream in the freezer with the words to be used in emergency fatso. Yes. I regularly call myself a fatso but that's besides the point. Today a sad event happened.

I had already eaten the emergency sorbet in the fridge.

What was I to do?

There was no way I was going to go to the store. Karma and I aren't getting along as it is and this would be giving her a loaded gun and me having smoked my last cigarette...(well lets say an almond joy shall we?) and that would be the end of me.

So I did the next best thing. I licked the ice cubes in my freezer till I got a brain freeze.

Not a bad idea when it hits 200 degrees in Ogden.

No comments:

Post a Comment