Saturday, July 3, 2010

What Do You Do in The Summertime?

Doesn't this photo just look like a future wanted ad? I could see the potential running interviews now. "He just always looked a little off" or " I knew there was something wrong with him I mean really anybody who has a brief fling with a Java Chip Frappicino is bound to be a little off".

Its a wonder that I enjoy running as much as I do. I have a little quote that I carry with me when ever I run. May I share it with you? "I love every wonderful, strong, powerful, Horrible minute of this" (this being the running. Just in case you got confused. Cause it can happen.) I didn't realize this but when I exercise I don't have the class to perspire. I just sweat. Oh and how I sweat! In big gross huge puddles. I'm always worried that if I ever had a serious medical emergency people would have to get a big stick and poke at me just to see if I'm okay. Which I? Don't blame them. Cause if I was in their shoes I would do the same thing.

I don't want you to think though that I have become this big egotistical runner who is all like "DUDE I ran like 12 miles today and had to do like a cross tempo run with it" no rather I am somebody who goes running in order to escape from the monotony that is my life as a room service server. But don't worry I've been promoted! To room service caller! Maybe one day if I'm good enough they will actually let me put the trays together! Oh what I aspire to!

What a joy my life is!

No comments:

Post a Comment