Monday, April 23, 2018

Someone call Johanna Gaines!


BEST IDEA EVER!

After the second flood hit Mama Joye's household (how many Family home evenings do you know where the topic was how to turn off the water heater and  the mainline water to the house? The final answer? Two.) the house has suffered. 

The latest incident the kitchen was the victim. 

RIP 1996 Blonde Oak Kitchen. We knew you too well. 

Anyway the point of this post is the glorious discovery by the floor people.

See everything in the kitchen had to be moved. Including appliances. So when I brought in the mail the other day I saw this miracle. I mean at first I went wow. We really have gone white trash in the last few months. 

But then. 

I saw the possibilities. It's so simple. Walk in and what do you see? The thing you care most about. The food. In a hurry? Run in and grab something real quick. 

Truthfully I can't believe that Johanna Gaines has not seen the potential of this idea. I mean it's golden. It's avocado and harvest gold appliances  all over again! I'd swipe right and I mean after the last tinder date that's high praise. 


Plus it's been fun to watch the Mama meltdown(I'm joking it's been hard)  as her house is slowly but surely condensed into the living room and her bed room. The other night I went over and I half way expected them to be in the bedroom with a hot plate and a can of soup. 

So for all of those of you who are on Pinterest pin this like now. I mean don't you want to be the first one on top of this new trend? Be the trend setter not the one that gets the travertine tile right when its on its way out. Same with those weird leather couches that look like they are going to punch you halfway across the room. 

I've seen the future my friends. It's beautiful and it all starts with fridges in the front hallway. 

Just remember to cite that you got it here first. 






No comments:

Post a Comment