Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'll Sail My Ship Alone


Is there nothing better than a great pair of sweat pants? They don't judge they expand with you and most importantly they keep you warm! Plus the rattier they are the more comfortable they are. Today I was suppose to be productive! I have laundry, cleaning, shopping, and decorating to do. Yeah none of those things happened. Now don't get me wrong this morning I woke up wrote for an hour made breakfast went for a hike came home got my laundry together and then well my mom and grandma took me to lunch. How does one say no to free food? I don't! Festus needs to eat!

Afterwards my couch was like hey there cowboy and before I knew it I was wrapped up in a comforter watching one of my favorite movies of all time. Bed knobs and Broomsticks! You thought I was going to say Pete's Dragon didn't you? There may or may not have been a nap involved the details are a bit hazy. Anyway I then started reading my book. It's been so long since I've had the freedom to just read a book and not feel guilty. Then I felt a little productive and found my ugg slippers that were hiding underneath the bed (best present ever Elm!) and then there were really strange noises coming from the hallway so I decided to block the door with a chair and stay in. At the moment my apartment is so messy that if somebody doesn't have the secret map memorized they are gonna get attacked by laundry, running shoes, and Christmas decorations. 

Yeah it's that bad. 

So everything gets pushed to tomorrow. I hope. Other wise somebody better call Hoarders or send the Merry Maids. I'd prefer the merry maids. Hint hint! 

So that was my super Saturday hope yours was just as adventerous!



No comments:

Post a Comment