Monday, December 19, 2011

You Light Up My Life!

t

Sometimes this is the thing that I am most grateful for at the end of the day. Heated seats. Its little glow of butt warming happiness is the thing that makes me excited to get in my car after a long grueling day at work or in the morning I know it will be the thing that makes sitting in the damn nasty cold bearable.

I don't think I can ever go back to regular seats again. It especially wonderful when I can drop the top (not in this nasty inversion) at night and turn on that toasty bundle of warmness. I tell ya I'm blessed. Cause my apartment is electric heat and I'm stingy and cheap I don't keep my apartment very warm. So when people come over I tell them we are playing pioneers. Strangely I don't get many visitors. Except for Home teachers. But even then they have started avoiding my place cause they know its cold.

So that's what I'm grateful for this Christmas.

Heated seats.


No comments:

Post a Comment