Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ogden Will Shine Tonight

I think I've eaten my weight in cookies,cakes, brownies and candy over the last few weeks. It's gotten so bad that yesterday I leaned over and ripped my pants a la Papa Bear in the immortal classic the Bernstein Bears get fit(or was it fat?). What worse is that my legs rub together so much they come with a fire warning. What's a fat kid to do? I had my come to Jesus moment a few weeks ago when I watched the Biggest Loser finale. However I recently made friends with the grounds for coffee cart at work. I'm nothing but a big pile of vices lately. I'm hoping Santa gets the hint and gives me a redo for the months of July, August, September, October, November and December.
So if you see me this December and try to take my picture I may go all crazy Brittney Spears on you and whack your camera. Just a fair warning.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment