Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What Are You Doing New Years Eve?

(I'm so ashamed to what I've done to the desert trays the last few days. Don't judge me.)

I have a little tradition at the death of the old year. It's rather lame but I think of the top whatever end of the year list. Confused? Let me explain so last year ended in 10 so I came up with the top 10 things that I did that year. This year is 11. Since I'm so reserved and hardly share anything with anybody I'd thought I'd share with you my top 11 events of the year.

1. Running the Ogden Marathon. See the blog post from Feb to June of this year if you missed out on that journey.

2. Going to Carmel and Monterrey California. Oh! I could live there! I want to go back!

3. Bertie! Sometimes after all those hard hours of being a breast cancer warrior make it worth it to pay it off!

4. Running a 5k in Hawaii. That was so fun it wasn't the prettiest course but it was so fun to run with my cousins and be in Hawaii.

5. Discovering the joys of Foam rolling. It sounds rather odd rolling on a piece of foam but it reaches those deep spots.

6. Once A Upon A Time. Slowly healing the space in my heart where The O.C was brutally ripped out.

7. Having such wonderful friends. (If you are reading this I count you as one!)

8. Emily competing in the Kona Iron Man. She's 12th in the world you know.

9. Talking to the Little Nip on Christmas.

10. My new job as a Breast Cancer Warrior.

11. The health and safety of my family friends. We've all suffered, loved and loss this year. Lets grow old together shall we?

May you have a great new years! Lets 2012 a better year than 2012.


1 comment:

  1. OMG the O.C! I didn't know you were a fan! Sigh...I miss that show. (the pre Marissa went psycho and then died seasons). Have a wonderful New Year Blake!

    ReplyDelete