Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pennies from Heaven

Some days are just terrible horrible no good very bad days. The kind in which you wake up and pray that the day go fast. Yesterday was one of those days. I could give you a list of all the awful things that happened but this isn't a facebook status.

Lets just say by 8:40 pm I was in bed cause that's the one place where the monsters can't get you.
It was that kind of day.

But I'm hoping after the fallout from said terrible horrible no good very bad day that I can have a truly wonderful glorious happy day.

Or I'd just settle for a wonderful day.

In other news I'm running again. Slowly but surely I'm moving this body around and it's kinda nice. I forgot how nice it is to move and sweat away all the frustrations and to have a moment to think.

I need to do some thinking. When people have asked me what I want for Christmas I truly want some time away somewhere warm where I could get my book proposal finished. Get some writing finished. Get all the words that are trapped behind this mental block and get it out. To get rid of it.

But we can't get that sometimes. No. We have to be breast cancer warriors and pay bills.

This grown up life is not exactly what I thought it was going to be.

But that's okay cause I will have a glorious happy wonderful day.

Right?

1 comment: