Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Think I will Sit Myself Down and Write a Letter

Dear self,

Will you today promise me one thing for today? Will you love yourself a little bit more and criticize yourself a little less? When you want to go into super crazy mode and want to stand on top of a park bench will you tell yourself to release it all and let it go?

Please be kind with me today. Some parts are barely holding with the duct tape work that is holding us together. We aren't as strong as you think we are. Will you say seven nice things to random strangers today? Put a smile on your face and go Que Sera Sera.

When somebody attacks us will you instead of blasting with all the pent up rage of teenager go you weren't very nice and walk away before you say something that you can't take back.

If you can do that for me today I promise you soon we will have a coke and piece of cake.

Best! Love!

Your best self.

No comments:

Post a Comment