Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Easy A? I think so.

Have you heard about?

Did you know?

OMG? Really?


Well I heard...
Totally?

After seeing Easy A and reading the Scarlet Letter (what? I can be closeted Nathaniel Hawthorne fan.) I have decided something today. That A? I think I have a little crush on Emma Stone and going to the movies without popcorn is kinda sad and that I'm going to try something. Living in small town Mormonville Utah I have witnessed, participated, and been victim to the Mormon Mafia (don't laugh. It exist) gossip mill.

Today.

Today it stops.

If I can give up Coke (except for a brief hiccup see yesterday's post) I can give up the gossip. Unless I have been told by the actual person in question I'm not going to feed it anymore because gossip is nasty. It's sludge.

However I realize that gossip is like pride. When you say you aren't prideful you are and when you say aren't gossiping and then go but I heard...it defeats the purpose. My goal is to make a conscious effort to watch what I say.

Care to join me?

Let's not let the Mormon Mafia win!

VIVA LA VIE REVOLUTION!


1 comment: