Monday, September 2, 2013

Ride Ride Ride that Pony

Meet Captian Oates!

I have always wanted a horse. Being born in the city I've never really had the chance to be around one. Yet riding a horse just seems like one of those essential  life skills like shooting a gun or learning how to churn butter. Both sound rather stupid but you never know when they are going to come in handy or an amusing conversation starter. I can just picture it oh I had the best aha moment this morning when I was out on my back porch churning butter..or perhaps not.

Anyway back to Captian Oates. For my 29th birthday I had to have one of those annoying grown up birthdays where you pay your bills and ask for house ware items. So when people asked me what I really wanted I said I want a pony! So I got many wonderful things from my family but Julie the nurse got me this wonderful fine specimen for my desk at Mammoland.

So now when I have a mammo princess(aka really pissy or rude lady) Captian Oates and I vote whether or not they get a penalty hold. 

Jorge the mixer was jealous at first but he and Peptio the toaster are glad to have a new member in the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment