Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Wanna Take Your Picture

Here's my what I did this summer essay I hope I get an A!
Highway 1 taken just before I ran up the road to Hurricane point. 21 miler Big Sur CA 

Me after running 21 miles. It hurt. A lot. But the medal made it worth it. 


St. George after Emily did the iron man. This photo sums up our relationship.

St Louis! At the arch!

Ogden half. You know what's not fun? Running a half marathon in cold rain and having your iPod die on you. Praise The Lord for pancakes and warm beds.


Hawaii!! Best place ever!

I don't think I need to say anything more.

Bear lake! Cold! Hence the puffy coat. 

School! 

San Francisco at Delores Park!

It was closed but Santa Rosa I'm coming this fall! Love Peanuts! 

Many thanks to all the wonderful people who put me up in their houses, fed me and who didn't kill me. Best summer ever!

Here's an outtake I call it fat man attacks pool. It's my artistic statement of who I am as a person.













No comments:

Post a Comment